The ODP program is designed to complement a player’s club commitment and all ODP events are scheduled around NCYSA play dates and major College Showcase Tournaments.
What are the benefits of participating in the Olympic Development Program?
1. Development as a player. The opportunity to train and play with the best player's in one's age group.
2. Quality instruction from nationally licensed coaches.
3. Quality competition. Games against other state association ODP teams.
4. Exposure to regional and national team coaches.
5. The opportunity to represent one's state, region, or country in competition.
6. Exposure to college coaches.
Click here for more information on NC ODP.